The Cal Poly Sailing Team welcomes any Cal Poly student to join. Prior sailing experience is not required.
There will be several clinics at the beginning of the new school year (and throughout the school year on an as-needed basis) that allow new & prospective members to test the team before paying full membership dues.
For more information please email email@example.com or show up to one of our Tuesday weekly meetings on Zoom at 8 P.M. PST! (link in our GroupMe)
Membership dues for 2020 – 2021 are $100 per year or $35 per quarter.
Clinic dues are $20, and if you decide to join the team, this will count towards your membership dues. Clinics are pending due to COVID-19.
Question about club dues? Contact out Treasurer Ellie Bonnie at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Most forms needed to participate can be found on the Resources and Forms page on the Cal Poly Club Sports website. The page is linked below, and once on the page, select “Participation Agreement” under the “Participant Forms” tab. After completing the forms, let the treasurer know.
Due to COVID, no formal practices will be held but if you would like to get out on the water please contact our practice coordinator Corey Quillen. The best way to reach him is through text at: (650)533-9451. In addition to checking out weekly officer availability, please make sure to text a couple of days in advance to give time for planning!
Before going out, please review our sanitation guidelines:
- Masks will be worn at all times and cannot be the gaiter-type.
- There will be a tub of hand sanitizer provided for teammates to use upon arrival.
- Boats, dollies, and anything else we use will be sanitized at the end of each practice using the following method:
- Mix a gallon of water with simple green and use a spray bottle to clean all surfaces commonly touched: tiller, blocks, lines, and deck.
- Only one team member will be permitted into the shed at a time, and no one will be entering the club.
- If any teammate were to test positive for the virus, all practices would cease until the appropriate contact tracing and self-isolation had ensued.
Arrival: Mitchell, Macy, Sara, Eric, Peyton, Kai, Jack, Corey
Derig: Mitchell, Macy, Sara, Eric, Peyton, Kai, Jack, Corey
All day: Mitchell, Macy, Sara, Eric, Peyton, Kai, Jack, Corey
Arrival: Jeff, Ellie, Sara
Derig: Jeff, Ellie, Eric
All day: Jeff, Ellie
Arrival: Jeff, Chris, Macy, Peyton, Kai, Jack
Derig: Jeff, Chris, Peyton, Kai, Jack
All day: Jeff, Chris, Peyton, Kai, Jack
Arrival: Chris, Macy, Kai, Ellie, Peyton
Derig: Chris, Macy, Kai, Ellie
All day: Chris, Macy, Kai, Ellie
Arrival: Ellie, Macy, Kai, Corey, Chris, Sara
Derig: Ellie, Macy, Kai, Corey, Eric
All day: Ellie, Macy, Kai, Corey
Arrival: Jeff, Mitchell, Chris, Jack Eric, Macy, Sara, Peyton, Corey
Derig: Jeff, Mitchell, Chris, Jack Eric, Macy, Sara, Peyton, Corey
All day: Jeff, Mitchell, Chris, Jack Eric, Macy, Sara, Peyton, Corey