Most forms needed to participate can be found on the Resources and Forms page on the Cal Poly Club Sports website. The page is linked below, and once on the page, select "Participation Agreement" under the "Participant Forms" tab. If applicable, also select "Driver Application". After completing the forms, let Jack Kelly know.

The only form that you need a physical copy of is the MBYC waiver. You can find a PDF of this waiver below. Please print and fill this out and turn it in to Jack Kelly ASAP.

If you have any questions regarding what paperwork you need and/or how to submit it, you can reach out to our treasurer, Jack Kelly, at his email

If you want more information about sailing instruction/chalk talks, please visit the Google Drive link below